Artist-quality flute, piccolo, and low flute maintenance and repairs
Serving all professional makes and models
The Flute Mechanic, Rachael Simon, offers artisan flute care of the highest quality. Trained by masters and trusted by professionals all over the world, you can be sure that your instrument is in the hands of someone who will give it the meticulous attention to detail that it deserves. Rachael’s top priority is that you absolutely love the results of your investment in fine flute repair. The Flute Mechanic is also the official Burkart Repair Center East, and is proud to serve Burkart players on the east coast and beyond. Based out of Eastern Pennsylvania, USA, The Flute Mechanic accepts flute, piccolo, and low flute repairs from all over the world.
- Official Burkart Repair Center East
- Straubinger Certified Technician
- Muramatsu Authorized Technician
- Clean, Oil, Adjust (COA)
- Burkart services including warranty check, COA, and overhaul
- Straubinger pad conversion
- Lotus pad conversion (for eligible Muramatsu flutes)
- New instrument check/ set-up
When your flute is maintained regularly, it not only protects your investment in your flute- it also protects you. It protects you from pressing too hard, straining, and fighting the instrument. It protects your enjoyment of making music. Let The Flute Mechanic help you get your flute playing its best!